Schletter provides complete PV project solutions, working as a partner with customers to achieve success.
- In-house end-to-end engineering for every solar project
- PE stamped drawings and structural calculations available in most states
- Design solutions for nearly any project - even when others say it can't be done
- Expert guidance throughout the entire project
- Project design tools available for developers and installers
Whenever a ground mount post is driven into the ground, soil testing is required to minimize the embedment depth. Some of the largest solar systems in the world are FS Systems™ and soil testing ensures system stability and longevity. Schletter always conducts a detailed geotechnical investigation prior to the installation of a ground mounted photovoltaic system.
- Soil samples are removed from the project site
- Laboratory analysis and tests are performed
- A detailed report—stamped by a Schletter engineer—is provided to the customer
Training and Support
Schletter offers a variety of complimentary and paid training opportunities throughout the year including webinars, workshops, lunch-and-learns, tradeshows, and roadshows.
- Network with solar industry professionals
- Earn NABCEP continuing education credits
- View live installation demos
- Learn the latest in solar products, system design, time-saving installation steps, financing, and project development