Looking for a robust tool for PV plant design and engineering?
Complete Days Worth of Solar Mounting Project Planning in Hours!
Helios 3D is a premier design software for utility scale PV solar systems for both ground and roof areas. This two-part software consists of database management paired with an AutoCAD-based drafting interface which can automatically place 3-dimensional solar racking in a 3-dimensional space.
Through its SQL database framework, Helios 3D supports:
- Project Development and Project Layout with stored racking systems and modules
- Project Engineering with bill of materials and post coordinates
- Evaluation and Documentation with storage for Excel© and Word© documents as well as PDF and DWG files
With state of the art functions, Helios 3D surpasses all other PV layout tools on the market:
- Automatically calculated rack placement
- Shadow object calculation at any time and day of the year
- Terrain analysis and calculation of earth movement possible through Civil 3D
- Field alignment and layout with row distance specification and row numbering
- Many more!
Using a Digital Terrain model, projects sites can be evaluated before valuable time is wasted in planning and construction:
- Create a Digital Terrain Model using data from Google Earth, USGS, Surveyors Data File Report, or AutoCAD files with points and contours
- Rapidly assess any particular tract of land to determine its suitability for the proposed project
- Save time and money in planning and construction by recognizing terrain constraints in initial analysis
New Electrical Design Upgrade!
- Create custom electrical device hierarchies
- Create string assignments
- Design cable trenching and apply it to the physical rack layout
- Determine equipment quantities and cable lengths
Schletter will provide Helios 3D pricing as well as training upon request. Email email@example.com for more information.
Discover the potential power output of any plot of land on the planet! PV Groundbreaker — the free online project feasibility tool from the developers of Helios 3D. Try it now »